Follow her on Instagram to see what she's up to!
Emma spent the majority of the global pandemic in Phoenix, Arizona with family.
With plenty of time to stay in the house, she learned (and continues to learn)
a great deal about activism, advocacy, and community organizing.
Emma returned to NYC in August with a renewed sense of the world we live in and our individual responsibility to create a more ethical society.
She is proud of her work as
- an advocate with M.O.V.E's Edify workshops
- an ambassador with Be An Arts Hero
- an avid phone banker, letter writer, and poll worker for voting rights
5 THINGS I'M WORKING ON DURING THE PANDEMIC
1. Teaching new tricks to my corgi-sheltie mix, Lady Macbeth!
2. Baking -- my latest experiments include cake, stuffed pretzels, and cheesecake.
3. Expanding my educational horizons with online courses and new reading materials.
4. Watching, analyzing, and re-watching The West Wing in its entirety.
5. Driving my parents crazy by reorganizing their kitchen and making them watch
all of Lady's new tricks...did I mention she knows new tricks?
French Horn Clip
Give me a shout!
Emma has been playing French Horn since third grade and though acting is her primary career, she recently fell into a pit and realized how much fun musician life is!
Available for regional gigs in the NY area
and touring productions.