Follow her on Instagram to see what she's up to!
Emma spent the majority of the global pandemic in Phoenix, Arizona with family.
With plenty of time to stay in the house, she learned (and continues to learn) a great deal about activism, advocacy, and community organizing.
She is proud to be an ambassador for
Emma will be returning to NYC in August with a renewed sense of the world we live in and our individual responsibility to create a more ethical society.
5 THINGS I'M DOING DURING THE PANDEMIC
1. Teaching new tricks to my corgi-sheltie mix, Lady Macbeth!
2. Baking -- my latest experiments include cake, stuffed pretzels, and cheesecake.
3. Expanding my educational horizons with online courses and new reading materials.
4. Waking up at 6am (almost) every morning to go for a bike ride before it gets too hot!
5. Driving my parents crazy by reorganizing their kitchen and making them watch
all of Lady's new tricks...did I mention she knows new tricks?
French Horn Clip
Give me a shout!
Emma has been playing French Horn since third grade and though acting is her primary career, she recently fell into a pit and realized how much fun musician life is!
Available for regional gigs in the NY area
and touring productions.