Follow her on Instagram to see what she's up to!
Emma is spending time
with family in Phoenix, AZ
while waiting for the world
to find a new normal.
She looks forward to returning to NYC with a new perspective on the world, our industry, and the way both are run.
1. Teaching new tricks to my corgi-sheltie mix, Lady Macbeth!
2. Baking -- my latest experiments include cake, stuffed pretzels, and cheesecake.
3. Expanding my educational horizons with online psychology courses and anti-racist resources.
4. Waking up at 6am (almost) every morning to go for a bike ride before it gets too hot!
5. Driving my parents crazy by reorganizing their kitchen and making them watch all of Lady's new tricks...did I mention she knows new tricks?
French Horn Clip
Give me a shout!
Emma has been playing French Horn since third grade and though acting is her primary career, she recently fell into a pit and realized how much fun musician life is!
Available for regional gigs in the NY area
and touring productions.